What are the .dll files that are missing? I've been trying to get the UnrealEd to work for a couple days now, I've installed all the patches and everything but even when I open the LOTD Editor nothing shows up it doesn't even show up in the task manager. Could it be the missing .dlls? if you could please send over any files that could help I would appreciate it greatly.Dragosvr92 wrote: ↑11 May 2015, 22:37 I have just released a second version of the Vista7 Unrealed patch.
Here is the Changelog ive included inside it.The old known issue listed bellow was fixed by the 4th improvement which adds the dll file directly into the System folder.Changelog:
V1: Initial release. 30 Nov 2011
1. Included a batch system that switches between the two Core files to run the Game/Ed.
2. Patch Uninstaller.
V2: Second release. 12 May 2015
1. Modified the Readme files.
2. Replaced the original LOTD icon of 48x48 size, from Run Game.exe and Help folder, with a 256x256 icon. Its needed in Help folder for .dz files.
3. Replaced the Run Editor.exe icon with a self-made 256x256 icon, as Windows versions newer than XP need a larger size for icon zooming.
4. Included two .dll files, taken from DOTZ, that are missing from the main LOTD install and are needed to run the Editor in Win7.
5. Modified the version of the two exe files from V1, to V2.
6. Included Changelog.Enjoy the new patch. I hope you like it better.To fix this, download MSVCR71.zip and extract it depending on your operating system. If you have a 32 bit system, extract here
Code: Select all
Unrealed.exe - System Error: The program can't start because MSVCR71.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
C:\Windows\System32. For a 64bit system, you have to extract here
- Posts: 1125
- Joined: 11 Sep 2009, 06:04
- Name: Dragoș-Valentin Rădulescu
- Location: Romania
- Age: 31